* So why is a car's windshield is so large and the rear view mirror is so small? Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, look ahead and move on.
* Friendship is like a book. It takes few seconds to burn, but it takes years to write.
*All things in life are temporary. If going well, enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong, don't worry, they can't last long either.
* Old Friends are gold, new friends are diamonds! If you get a diamond, don't forget your gold. To hold a diamond, you always need a base of gold!
* Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, GOD smiles from above and says, "Relax, sweetheart, it's just a bend, not the end!
* When God solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities; when God doesn't solve your problems HE has faith in your abilities.
* A blind person asked St. Anthony: "Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?" He replied: "Yes, losing your vision!"
* When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them. When you are safe and happy, remember that someone has also prayed for you.
*Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace.